What are you reading? 13
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
Want to read the first four chapters of “Tempest”? Yes, yes you do. Go here:www.facebook.com/TempestSeries and then pre-order your copy today. It really is that good. 🙂
- “Liesl & Po” by Lauren Oliver (review tomorrow)
- “The Probability of Miracles” by Wendy Wunder (review on Sunday)
- “The Iron Queen (Iron Fey #3)” by Julie Kagawa (review on Saturday)
- “Seers” by Heather Frost (review on Wednesday)
- “Tris & Izzie” by Mette Ivie Harrison (review on Thursday)
The review dates are mainly for my own use, but those are estimates as to when you can expect my review. They may change, but I’m hoping that they don’t.
- “The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4)” by Julie Kagawa
- “The Night Circus” by Erin Morgenstern
- “Ashfall (Ashfall #1)” by Mike Mullin
- “The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer” by Michelle Hodkin
- “Bridger” by Megan Curd
What are you reading this week?
For those unaware, I’m giving away THREE copies of Half Blood! To enter, go here.