What are you reading? 16
Monday Tuesday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
SPECIAL NOTE: This is late as I just got in last night. While things didn’t go as planned (two plane delays going there, grandmother being rushed to the hospital a few days later, an unexpected snow storm, and being stranded at the airport for a few hours), I do have fantastic news to share. My grandmother is doing A LOT better! I won’t be taking off for at least another six months, but I did want to say thank you to everyone who manages to stick around and read what I have to say!
- The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa (review tomorrow).
- Summer’s Crossing (Iron Fey # 3.5) by Julie Kagawa (review tomorrow).
- The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (review here).
- Crave (The Clann #1) by Melissa Darnell
- How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
- You Are My Only by Beth Kephart
- Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
What are you reading this week?