In My Mailbox: 24
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from The Story Siren. You can find out more information by going here.
- Switched (Trylle Trilogy #1) by Amanda Hocking
I received two copies of Switched this week. I won one copy from Goodreads. The other I randomly received (you can win that one here). Thank you, St. Martin’s Press! I’ve been wanting to read this one!
- New Girl by Paige Harbison
- Deadly Little Secret (Touch #1) by Laurie Faria Stolarz
- Allegiance (Legacy #2) by Cayla Kluver
Bought on Kindle:
- Solstice by P.J. Hoover
- Mortal Obligation (Dark Betrayal Trilogy #1) by Nichole Chase
- Leaving Paradise (Leaving Paradise #1) by Simone Elkeles
- Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy #3) by Megg Jensen
- Pyxis: The Discovery (Pyxis Series #1) by K.C. Neal
Yeah. That whole not buying new books thing? Clearly that didn’t last long. But I’m really excited to read these. I’ve been hearing wonderful things about Solstice for the past few months, and with a $0.99 price tag – I couldn’t resist. Same goes for Mortal Obligation. Leaving Paradise was a Kindle Daily Deal this week – I’ve never read a Simone Elkeles novel before, but I’ve heard great things about her work. I’m a Megg Jensen fangirl and while I haven’t started book two yet, I got excited to see book three available for sale and decided to just buy it early. And finally, Pyxis – I bought this one because of @Giselleco (who runs http://XpressoReads.blogspot.com/). If it weren’t’ for her, I probably would’ve never heard of this one. It sounds fairly interesting and I can’t wait to read it.
Thank you to: NetGalley, Harlequin Teen, Goodreads, St. Martin’s Press, and Disney Hyperion.
Also, I have a BUNCH of upcoming tours I’m lucky to be a part of:
- How to Date an Alien by Magan Vernon – My Stop: December 15th (review)
- Hushed by Kelley York – My stop is December 17th (interview)
- Coexist (Keegan’s Chronicles #1) by Julia Crane – My Stop: December 28th (review)
- Time Gangsters by Berin L. Stephens – My Stop: January 13th
**I’ll be adding a few more tours soon.
What did you get in your mailbox this week?