What are you reading? 20
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
I didn’t do my WAYR posting last week so here is my list from last week and this week:
- Dark Eden (Dark Eden #1) by Patrick Carman
- dancergirl (WiHi series #1) by Carol M. Tanzman
- Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Hushed by Kelley York
- Borrowing Abby Grace: Girl Steals Guy by Kelly Green
- Sphinx’s Princess (Sphinx’s Princess #1) by Esther M. Friesner [Review to Come Tomorrow. Promise.
- Sphinx’s Queen (Sphinx’s Princess #2) by Esther M. Friesner [Review to Come Tues. or Wed.]
- Memory’s Wake (Memory’s Wake Trilogy #1) by Selina Fenech [Close to finishing this one]
- Crow’s Row by Julie Hockley [Close to finishing this one]
- How to Date an Alien by Magan Vernon
- Saving June by Hannah Harrington
- Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Finishing Memory’s Wake and Crow’s Row before I continue reading anything else. I feel terrible for taking so long to read them especially since they aren’t bad books. *Buckles Down*