What are you reading? 27
It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
I haven’t done the What Are You Reading post in a while, so I may have missed a few books under the ‘recently finished’ section.
- Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton
- Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
- Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick
- Skinned (Cold Awakening #1) by Robin Wasserman
- The Way We Fall (Fallen World #1) by Megan Crewe
- Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
- Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Allegiance (Legacy #2) by Cayla Kluver
- Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
- The Humming Room by Ellen Potter
- The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
- Black Hole Sun (Black Hole Sun #1) by David Macinnis Gill
- Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls #1) by Tiffany Truitt
- Torn (Trylle Trilogy #2) by Amanda Hocking
- Partials (Partials #1) by Dan Wells
What are you reading this week?